The site’s redesign was made possible by USAID support and is a key deliverable of the AIDSTAR-Two project. It provides opportunities for community organisations, NGOs, policy-makers, donors, governments, US government (USG) country teams, and academics to share experiences, practices, and tools that relate to policy around and programming for children and HIV.
A vast range of high-quality technical resources are easily accessible through the site’s user-friendly navigation and improved search capabilities. Additionally, social networking tools and an interactive platform create space for greater dialogue, debate, and exchange.
Visit the new www.OVCsupport.net to discover new or expanded features.
- NEWS & EXCHANGE: the latest news articles as well as a platform to share views and opinions, and comment on articles.
- POLICY & RESEARCH: contemporary findings and debates around
policy initiatives or evidence generated through research and
- PROGRAMMING: key programming principles and technical areas to respond to children’s needs, including social protection, food and nutrition, educational support and vocational training, psychosocial support, shelter and care, health support, and economic strengthening.
- DISCUSSIONS: a space for users to connect and exchange their promising practices, debate issues, and create dialogue around the top concerns relating to children and HIV.
- LIBRARY: a virtual resource centre with more than 900 publications, toolkits, and resources from around the world. The library is fully integrated with the site and can be searched in multiple ways.
This dynamic site welcomes input from all those working with children and HIV. We encourage you to explore www.OVCsupport.net and participate actively in the community.