How to help
Here are some suggestions for ways you can support communities to respond to HIV:
- Make a donation - find out how your support could make a difference to the Alliance's work.
- Fundraising events - why not raise money and have fun at the same time by organising a sponsored or fundraising event?
- Employer support - there are many ways your company could support the work of the Alliance, including nominating us as your charity of the year, offering to match contributions made by staff, or entering into a longer-term partnership. For example, you could offer sponsorship or gifts in kind or provide mentors, allowing your staff the opportunity to share their skills with a wide variety of our staff.
- Leave a legacy - find out how you can leave a donation in your will.
- Gift ideas - instead of giving the usual birthday or wedding present, why not give a donation gift? You could help pay for HIV counselling and testing, the distribution of condoms, or HIV education.
To find out more, please contact Emma Hart.