Regional Technical Support Hubs
We are committed to strengthening local organisations to effectively tackle HIV. Our six Hubs are hosted within Alliance organisations and draw on our 20 year experience of supporting community action.
The Hubs provide services to non-governmental organisations, community-based organisations, governments, UN agencies and private sector organisations that are working to end AIDS.
Hubs provide technical support in the following areas:
Specialist programmatic areas:
This includes HIV prevention; treatment and care; children; gender; TB/HIV; harm reduction; human rights; stigma and discrimination; and HIV and sexual and reproductive health and rights.
Strategic and operational planning; monitoring and evaluation; programme design and management; financial management; resource mobilisation; networking and advocacy; and knowledge management, documentation and communications.
Specialist Global Fund technical support:
Proposal development, especially for Community Systems Strengthening components; programme and sub-recipients management; strengthening civil society engagement with CCMs; and Global Fund-related grant implementation.
Technical Support Hubs are hosted by the following Alliance partners. To request technical support use the links below to contact the Hub in your region.
- Alliance Ukraine (serving Eastern Europe and Central Asia) has both an English website and Russian website.
Click here to contact.
- Kenya AIDS NGO Consortium (serving East, Central and Southern Africa): click here to contact
- IPC, Burkina Faso (serving West and North Africa): click here to contact
- India HIV/AIDS Alliance (serving South Asia): click here to contact
- KHANA, Cambodia (serving South East Asia and the Pacific): click here to contact
- Via Libre, Peru (serving Latin America): click here to contact