Senior Advisor: Monitoring and Evaluation (PITCH)
We are seeking an experienced and driven Senior Advisor: Monitoring & Evaluation (PITCH) for a fixed-term contract until December 2020.
It is an exciting time to join the International HIV/AIDS Alliance. The organisation has implemented a significant change programme and in this role you will be fundamental to the success of this programme. You will be providing advocacy and policy support, developing advocacy objectives of PITCH (Partnership to Inspire, Transform and Connect to the HIV response). You will ensure project plans reflect and contribute strongly to PITCH’s global, national and regional policy and advocacy strategies.
Are you who we’re looking for?
You are a committed team member with a clear focus on team objectives, as well as your own. You will promote best practice within your field of expertise and challenge ways of working to ensure the highest quality and levels of efficiency. Your actions will be aligned with the Alliance vision and you will inspire the same behaviour in your peers. You are comfortable working in a matrix management environment.
The role will:
• Provide leadership and direction to the PITCH monitoring, evaluation and learning strategy.
• Oversea the implementation of the agreed strategy and advises the PITCH programme (Aids Fonds and the IHAA) core teams on M&E to ensure that the programme has robust monitoring, evaluation, learning and reporting activities.
• Conduct analysis of quantitative and qualitative data generated by the PITCH programme, and supports in-country partners to do the same. Ensures that outputs of programme monitoring and reporting are compliant with donor reporting requirements (and in line with the International Aid Transparency Initiative).
• Lead on the development of M&E tools for data gathering, analysis, learning and reporting and helps support their use at the global level and in the 9 PITCH countries.
• Contribute and advise on identifying and contracting M&E expertise to support in-country programme M&E activities.
For full details, download the job description and person specification below.
How to apply
Submit your CV, along with a covering letter outlining how you meet the criteria of the job description and person specification, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of your email should include the job title. The cover letter is necessary for our assessment of your skills and experience. Please therefore do not send us your CV without a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Interview date: week commencing 2nd July 2018
The International HIV/AIDS Alliance is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with HIV are particularly encouraged to apply.
Please download an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form below and submit this with your application form. Please be aware that completing this form is entirely voluntary and all information will be treated in the strictest of confidence. This information will not be seen by hiring managers and is for monitoring purposes only.
Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults
The Alliance operates a rigorous recruitment and selection process that reflects our commitment to child protection. The Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy can be downloaded here.