Auditor (Arabic language required)
The International HIV/AIDS Alliance (the Alliance) is an innovative global partnership of nationally based, independent civil society organisations that work together to mobilise communities against HIV and AIDS.
The mission of the Alliance is to support communities to play a full and effective role in the AIDS response. Our vision is a world in which people do not die of AIDS. Since 1994, the Alliance and its partners have supported over 3,000 projects, in over 40 countries, reaching millions of people.
The Alliance is looking for a consultant Auditor to support the Legal Risk and Compliance Team in performing financial capacity assessments of overseas partners. The engagement would be to:
- Complete a financial capacity assessment of a partner based in Jordan
- Complete a financial capacity assessment of a partner based in Egypt
The work will involve travelling to the overseas partner’s offices in Jordan and Egypt for a total of 5 working days. The successful applicant should:
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing in Arabic and English
- Have a recognised professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, IIA, CIPFA)
- Have experience of assessing organisation’s financial capacity
- Have experience of audit procedures, including planning tests and sampling methods involved in conducting audits
- Be able to gather, analyse and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports
- Be able to work unsupervised
If you are interested in supporting us, please send you CV with a covering letter detailing your experience to the Senior Advisor: Internal Audit to email@example.com by 28 September 2018.