Lead: Corporate Partnerships
Imagine starting a job with a bold new brand, a bold new fundraising strategy, and a courageous bunch of senior managers and trustees backing you from day one. This is exactly it. This is a uniquely exciting time to join the International HIV/AIDS Alliance. We are about to launch a new brand in February and are building a whole new fundraising team with masses of ambition and vision. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Strategic Corporate Partnerships professional to develop a high performing strategic corporate partnerships programme, with a focus on building deep long term relationships with a variety of corporate organisations and corporate foundations.
This post is both highly strategic and hands on. You will develop and implement a long term strategic corporate partnerships strategy, building the right mechanisms to attract new partners and you will personally identify, cultivate, solicit and steward contributions from corporations and foundations with a focus on commitments of 100,000 USD and above.
You will provide expertise which will enable the Alliance to fulfill its mission to work with communities through local, national and global action on HIV, health and human rights.
Are you who we’re looking for?
You have significant experience of winning support from corporate foundations and building strategic corporate partnerships, ideally at a global level. You are an outstanding networker and relationship builder. You are externally focused, proactive and understand the importance of focusing on mutual needs to develop long-term strategic and philanthropic partnerships.
You are a committed team player with a clear focus on team objectives, as well as your own. You will promote best practice within your field of expertise and will challenge ways of working to ensure the highest quality and levels of efficiency. Your actions will be aligned with the Alliance vision and you will inspire the same behaviour in your peers. You are comfortable working in a matrix management environment.
The role will:
• Build profitable, long-term relationships with grant making Corporate Foundations and corporates.
• In conjunction with the Head: New Markets, develop a strategy and a plan to deepen existing relationships with existing donors and prospects.
• Work closely with senior management, trustees and colleagues in programmes, advocacy, policy and other functions to ensure partnership opportunities are maximised and donors experience is of the highest quality.
• Develop, manage and maintain relationships with corporate foundations and the corporate sector.
• Act as a mentor in relationship management and donor communications for the whole of the organisation.
• Ensure all critical information is well documented (using Salesforce CRM) to facilitate prospect development and shared learning across the partnership.
For full details of the role, download the job description and person specification below.
How to apply
Submit your CV, along with a covering letter outlining how you meet the criteria of the job description and person specification, by email to email@example.com. The subject line of your email should include the job title. The cover letter is necessary for our assessment of your skills and experience. Please therefore do not send us your CV without a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults.
The Alliance operates a rigorous recruitment and selection process that reflects our commitment to child protection. The Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy can be downloaded here.